5 Product/Minute Makeup Look - July 2017

Hello lovelies!

Today I thought it would fun to try the 5 makeup products challenge. I feel like while doing my makeup on an everyday basis I reach for many different products. I normally use 2 eyebrow products, 2 mascaras, bronzer from one palette and highlighter from another. I wanted to see if I would be able to create a simple everyday makeup look using only 5 products. It would be extremely convenient for travelling and for when you have literally 5 minutes to do your makeup in the morning.


I'm not sure if this is cheating or not but I used some products for different purposes. Still staying within the 5 products though didn't I? ;)

All these products are easily accessible, I got all of them from my drugstore (that's the only place I get my makeup from anyway #budgetlife #mycheapass)





I start off by blending out my Revlon Colourstay Foundation - 150 Buff using the flat side of a damp Miracle Complexion Sponge by Real Techniques. For an everyday look I only use one pump. It gives me an even colour without making my skin look cakey.

I follow by applying my Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer - Light and also blending it out with the sponge, this time using the pointed end. I apply a small triangle under each eye and a little around my nose.

Next, using my Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette I mix the top two powders (pink and yellow) and press it into my under-eye area and onto and around my nose. Then I take a slightly bigger brush and dust the colours all over my face. I then take the 2 shade from the bottom row (cool-tone brown) and bronze my face in a 3-shape using my RT multi-task brush from the Essentials Kit. Then I take the small setting brush which is like the small version of the multi-task one and apply a tiny bit onto my nose to thin it out and in the crease of my eyes to contour them a little too. Lastly from this palette, I apply the top right hand corner highlighter which like a beautiful white and gold marble effect. It's sooo pigmented and bright! I use the RT fan brush and apply it to my cheekbones.

Then, I grab my Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade - Soft Brown and fill in my brows. I normally follow my natural brow shape but give them a little bit of a bigger arch and a longer tail.

Last but not least i apply 2 coats of the Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash Mascara - Ultra Black. I think it gives me the most out of my short and sparse lashes, separating and elongating them to the fullest.

And that's it!!!



I think this makeup look is perfect for a quick trip to a supermarket, school run, college, when you're running late or simply want to put some makeup on to lounge around the house but don't see the point in going all out.

Hope you enjoyed my post and found it helpful!

Please leave a sub and let me know if you've used any of these products or your 5 minute makeup routine :)

Tyna - x

Personal -Instagram-

Blog -Instagram-


Comments

  1. I've been wanting to try that Revlon foundation! Loved the whole look!


    www.lovetiarablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should it's great both for an everyday look or for a night out. It's build-able and stays on the skin for hours. I use the Combination/Oily one and it works amazing for my oily T-zone. I heard amazing stuff about the Dry one too :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment